- Removed the requirement to always run the program with administrator privileges.
- Common application settings are used for all users.
- All user data, settings and logs are moved to standard Application Data folder like required.
- Basic program settings are moved to a single location (settings.ini configuration file).
- Improved mechanism for loading configuration.
- Changes with IPC (interprocess communications) mechanism that is used when creating fax jobs and collecting fax statistics. In v.6.4.1 IPC based on Windows Messages was used. Now one-way MailSlot IPC technology applied.
- Removed stupid 2-3 seconds delay when dialing any number longer than 10 digits. This is critical when starting multiple concurrent calls.
- Changed modem installation procedure. When you add a modem, the installer no longer updates drivers for previously installed modems. Fixed some specific problems with the installation of modems on some systems.
- A faster way to enumerate COM Ports and Modems installed in your system applied. WMI no longer used for this purpose.
- Added possibility to selectively save settings and user data when you reinstall the program. When you upgrade from version 6.4.1 or earlier, the installer automatically imports settings and data if possible.
- Added Fax Voip Backup or Restore Wizard. Can be used to save, restore or move your configuration and files to other computer. With some limitations can be used with older Fax Voip versions.
- Fixed various problems with printing and using printto function. New Repair printto verbs function corrects printing and repairs standard file associations under System user account on Windows 8. On all systems, this function adjusts the correct file associations for the current user. Also, the direct call to the shimgvw.dll library instead of printto now used where possible.
- Added icons on the START and STOP buttons. Shield icon used to indicate that administrator rights are required. Other standard system icons applied where possible.
- Fixed crash of the Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel when trying to use 3rd party Virtual COM Ports on Windows 8.
- Fixed possible crashes on some computers, in particular on computers with multi-touch screen.
- Fixed slightly incorrect behavior of Mail To... function in the Fax Voip Console.
- Fixed bug with folder permissions definitions on Window XP/2003 if NTFS file system is used.
- Fixed some issues related to licences. Fixed application crash on System ID change. Fixed dependency of SystemID (rare but possible on some new computers) on whether the user has administrator rights or not. In earlier versions, this annoying bug can lead to problems with the appearance of Fax Voip Send Fax Wizard. In the current version this is critical. Fixed some issues with temporary keys.
- Improved HTML Help System. Search tab added. Breadcrumbs and navigation arrows added at the top of every page.
- Online Web Help Manual implemented.
- Some other improvements.
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64-bit and Windows Server 2012 R2 support added.
- Significant changes of built-in VOIP/ISDN Fax Lines engine that greatly increases the stability of the application when working with a large number of faxes simultaneously. More effective IPC (interprocess communications) mechanisms are used when creating fax jobs and collecting fax statistics. Temporary files no longer used. Fixed some serious bugs that could lead to crash or hang the program.
- New mechanism for adding / updating entries in the Fax Voip Console folders that eliminates hangup. Fixed a nasty bug with auto-scrolling entries when they are updated.
- Fax Voip application icon changed. Menu icons added. Some new menus added.
- In the Fax Voip Console: Toolbar buttons selective text. Explorer theme added (Vista or later). Toolbar context menu. Folder bar with possibility to change its themed style (Vista or later). Automatic saving of Folder View (Thumbnails, Details etc.) in the Send a fax and Save as... dialogs (XP and Windows Server 2003).
- Tray Notifications added to inform user about received and sent faxes.
- Improved Help System. Pressing F1 or Help button opens the help topic associated with the current window. Themed style is applied to toolbar (Vista or later) and other elements of the Help window.
- Fixed various problems when running Fax Voip as Windows Service. In previous versions the processes could randomly stay running after stopping the services.
- If the license is temporary, the expiration date is displayed.
- Some other improvements.
- Windows 8 , Windows 8 64-bit and Windows Server 2012 support added.
- Some changes in the Fax Voip Console design. Large icons in the Toolbar. Fixed some minor bugs.
- Fixed some specific problems with audio fax (FAX over G.711 codec) detected in version 6.
- Fixed using ‘ + ‘ in Call Routing options e.g. in Display Name or Fax StationID.
- Fixed some problems when using mail_to_fax function.
- Fixed problem with showing of the TRIAL window after activation of the license key in the case when customer forgot to restart Fax Voip manager.
- Fixed some other issues, particularly in the SIP messages.
- Sending and receiving faxes according to CAPI 2.0 standard via built-in lines. B3 Protocol 4: T.30 for Group 3 fax and B3 Protocol 5: T.30 for Group 3 fax extended support. SFF (Structured Fax File) file format support.
- Possibility to specify CAPI 2.0 fax parameters via call routing. B3 Protocol, Maximum Bitrate, Disable ECM, Enable High Resolution. Possibility to select between audio fax and CAPI fax when sending or receiving a fax via ISDN CAPI 2.0 using built-in lines.
- Possibility to select ISDN Controller # and B-Channel # for outgoing calls via ISDN CAPI 2.0 line.
- Possibility to use SFF file format in the Inbox folder in the Fax Voip Console. Saving faxes into SFF format using Save As... command. Added possibility to use SFF format with Route through e-mail and Store in a folder Incoming Routing Methods and with Fax to Mail based on using Microsoft Fax Service function.
- Possibility to use Direct Converting function with SFF files.
- Added possibility to use Fax Voip Virtual Printer to place fax jobs to Microsoft Fax Service. This feature is especially useful when creating a large number of faxes that you would like to send via Microsoft Fax program.
- Digitally signed Virtual COM port driver that is fully compatible with 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Vista and Windows Server 2008 (include R2).
- ISDN CAPI 2.0 support added. Audio fax via ISDN CAPI 2.0 line. Possibility to use standard fax software (e.g. Microsoft Fax), configured with Fax Voip Virtual COM Ports (modems) with ISDN phone line via CAPI 2.0 interface. Faxing with built-in lines via ISDN CAPI 2.0 also supported.
- Fixed problem with loading Fax Voip tray icon on system startup for all versions of Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Disabled UAC message during startup.
- Digital signatures added to setup.exe and some other files.
- SIP over TCP support added. SIP registration, outbound proxy, outgoing and incoming calls using TCP transport.
- SIP over TLS support added. SIP registration, outbound proxy, outgoing and incoming calls using TLS. Possibility to do outgoing and receive incoming calls with sips: prefix.
- Possibility to receive incoming SIP calls with tel: prefix (Tel URI Scheme).
- Fixed: outbound proxy doing unnecessary DNS lookup on target URI that might fail, preventing the SIP call from proceeding, when the outbound proxy could succeed in that lookup.
- Possibility to specify range of local RTP ports to listen on.
- Sending a fax to multiple fax recipients when you use Fax Voip Printer or the command Send a Fax in the Fax Voip Console.
- Possibility to load a list of fax numbers from txt file.
- Sendfax.exe command line utility added. This tool allows you to automatically create a fax job and can be used in different scenarios, such as creating a large number of outgoing faxes, as well as by software developers in their applications.
- Fax On Demand function added. Possibility to send fax document prepared in advance during incoming call that routed to built-in lines. The Fax-on-Demand panel is added to the Fax Voip Console.
- Added script for the Venta Fax program, that allows you to implement Fax On Demand system when working with Venta Fax and Fax Voip Virtual COM Ports (modems).
- Possibility to save a fax document into the correct TIFF file when printing to Fax Voip Virtual Printer.
- The Fax Voip Extended Incoming Routing (E-mail, Store in Folder, Print) license is transformed into the Fax Voip Extended Incoming Routing (E-mail, Store in Folder, Print, Fax-on-Demand) license.
- Fixed the problem of SIP registration with some SIP servers (providers). The problem was that the Fax Voip did not carry out the re-registration after expiration the timeout of registration.
- Fixed problem of correct identification of the calling and called numbers in the Fax Voip Console during incoming calls from some SIP systems. This is especially important when using Incoming Routing Methods.
- Fixed some minor problems that could lead to the Fax Voip Console crash.
- Route through e-mail Incoming Routing Method implemented. Sending e-mail to multiple recipients including using Cc and Bcc boxes. Possibility to select fax delivery format, TIFF or PDF, that does not depend on the format of incoming faxes in the Fax Voip Console.
- Store in a folder Incoming Routing Method implemented. Saving incoming fax into multiple folders. Possibility to select fax saving format, TIFF or PDF, that does not depend on the format of incoming faxes in the Fax Voip Console.
- Print Incoming Routing Method implemented. Possibility to print incoming fax to multiple printers.
- Displaying of Incoming Routing information in the Fax Voip Console Inbox and Properties window.
- New license type, Fax Voip Extended Incoming Routing (E-mail, Store in Folder, Print) license, is introduced.
- Fixed possible crash when using apostrophe in the Fax Station ID and some other database fields.
- Fixed incorrect redrawing of Fax Voip Console when using the Default button.
- Direct Document to Fax Converting without using the Fax Voip Virtual Printer. Supported formats: PDF, TIFF, QFX, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, ICO, WMF (EMF). Custom options: Resolution, Compression, Auto Rotate, A4 page, HALFTONE Effect. The Direct Converting to Fax can be used with the following functions: Sending Faxes from Fax Voip Console, Sending Faxes from E-mail (via built-in lines, as well as using Microsoft Fax). This new function completely solves the problem of using PDF attachments with Mail to Fax. Also solves the problem of sending faxes using Remote Desktop (terminal window of server operating system, RDP connection to computer with Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 2008).
- Viewing faxes received in PDF format in the Fax Preview Panel, as well as in the similar panels in Save as... and Properties dialogs.
- Possibility to convert faxes received in PDF format into different graphic formats. Available formats: TIFF (CCITTFAX4, CCITTFAX3, LZW, PACKBITS), PDF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PCX. Possibility to split into pages and save only selected pages.
- Added possibility to convert faxes received in TIFF format into PCX format.
- Added possibility to use Resend command with faxes received in PDF.
- Old printer dialog is replaced by the standard Print dialog (printing faxes using Fax Voip Console).
- The Fax Voip installer no longer installs wiaaut.dll into the system. All procedures using this library are replaced with similar functions, using GDI / GDI +.
- Improved procedures for redrawing the Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel and Fax Voip Console (when resizing the window or its elements).
- Improved appearance of some elements. For example buttons of selecting page numbers in the Save As... dialog in the Fax Voip Console.
- Reducing the Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel start-up time and the time of saving settings as a result of changing mechanism of data exchange between Fax Voip and Windows registry.
- Redesigned Fax Voip Console engine. MS Access database (Microsoft Jet 4.0) is implemented.
- Scheduled fax sending and Delivery Notification (via e-mail) options are added to the Fax Voip Send Fax Wizard.
- Possibility to specify the Number of retries in the case of an unsuccessful fax transmission and the time interval between retries.
- Possibility to Pause and then Resume of outgoing fax jobs.
- The following columns are added to the Outbox: Submission Time, Original Scheduled Time, Scheduled Time, Retries. The Status field splitted into two columns: Status and Extended Status.
- Tel URI Scheme implemented and now can be used with outgoing SIP calls.
- Added the ability to use ' + ' in the phone numbers and to use non-numeric aliases for outgoing calls. However, this is not always supported by standard fax software.
- Fixed some problems with Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel, that sometimes could cause it's crash in version 5.1.1.
- The following important chapters added to the manual: Licenses - Frequently Asked Questions, Virtual Machines Problems, Running Fax Voip via Remote Desktop Connection (RDP), Remote Assistance.
- H.323 support added.
- H.323 Telephone numbers list, Fast Start, Slow Start, H.245 Tunneling.
- Registration with H.323 Gatekeeper, Search for GK, Time to Live.
- H.235 MD5 GK Authentication.
- Direct H.323 Call Routing.
- "Ringing" voice indication added for cases in which it has not worked before (dialing in voice mode with virtual modems).
- Additional fixes with incorrect error codes, which arise in the case of a sudden disconnection of the telephone line during the fax transmission (with virtual modems).
- Fixed some issues with Virtual COM Ports, which could lead to blocking ports in some situations. For example the situation when the fax software is already in the auto-answer mode at the time of starting the FaxVoip program.
- Ignoring the Outgoing and Incoming Call Routing rules of specific kinds (rules applied to SIP calls, rules applied to H.323 calls, rules applied to calls from/to Virtual COM Ports, rules applied to calls from/to built-in lines) for the cases when these types of rules can not be used in the current configuration of the program. Highlighting rules of different types in different colors in the Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel.
- Fixed problem with starting FaxVoip via the system tray on Windows 7 64 bit in the TESTSIGNING=ON or DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS modes (the "Start Fax Voip T38 Fax & Voice" and "Start Fax Voip T38 Fax & Voice Service" commands).
- Added possibility to use telephone numbers with ‘ * ‘ simbol included in the case of Mail to Fax Based on built-in VOIP Fax Lines function.
- The Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel now remembers its state (the current panel, the TreeView state) in which you close it.
- All procedures of sending e-mails are moved to a separate thread to avoid problems with a large number of outgoing e-mail messages.
- Added some comments on the version of Adobe Reader (9.4 or earlier) that is compatible with Acrobat Wrapper and should be used with Mail to Fax function.
- Added some comments about using e-mail attachments with file names in national languages with Mail to Fax function.
- Added instructions on how to restore the Mail to Fax function after failed experiments with various types of email attachments.
- Added possibility to automatically check for new versions of the program.
- Checking whether Microsoft.NET Framework is installed and what version is installed during Fax Voip installation.
- Checking whether Fax Voip is already installed and what version is installed during Fax Voip installation. Automatic removing of Fax Voip before starting of new installation.
- Changes in installation procedures, significantly improved the procedures of adding/removing Virtual COM ports and modems.
- “Standard 14400 bps modem" driver is replaced by the new "FaxVoip Modem 14400 bps Voice-Fax" driver.
- Caller ID Name feature added.
- T.38 UDPTL Redundancy feature added.
- Fax HeadLine field is added to the FaxVoip Console.
- Option "Use default headline and Station ID for all outgoing faxes" removed. Both Fax HeadLine and Fax Station ID now can be overridden by Call Routing, in the Fax Voip Virtual Printer dialog and via Mail to Fax function.
- Possibility to override default settings via Call Routing function: Username, Display Name, Maximum bitrate, ECM, T38 Redundancy, Fax Station ID, Fax HeadLine, Codecs.
- Fixed some problems (incorrect error codes), which arise in the case of a sudden disconnection of the telephone line during the fax transmission.
- Automatic recognition and management of the boot configuration options on 64-bit Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
- Added possibility to send T.38 re-invite in the case of Outgoing Calls via built-in lines.
- Fixed problem with receiving G711 fax at 14400 (v.17) with Virtual COM Ports (modems).
- Fixed issue with correct saving of the SIP Registrations table when deleting records.
- Added protection from accidental insert of special characters when using the copy-paste function during the filling of text fields in the Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel.
- Windows 7 and Windows 7 x64 Edition Support added.
- Added possibility to customize additional parameters of SIP Registration: Authentication Name, Domain/Realm, SIP Contact URL.
- Fixed some problems with using global Outbound Proxy settings.
- Added dummy G.729 codec to resolve problems of compatibility with SIP networks, where T.38 is supported but the other voice codecs are not supported.
- Fixed the problem of Fax Voip crash in a situation when user tries to send a fax via "built-in lines", and does not specify any SIP Call Routing rules for working with "built-in lines".
- Fixed display of SIP Registration status, if Username contains the symbol ' * '.
- Full compatibility with XP/Vista Visual Styles (Fax Voip Console and Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel).
- Possibility to resize Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel.
- Possibility to choose Toolbar Visual Style in the Fax Voip Console on Vista and Windows 7.
- 32-bit icons implemented into the Fax Voip Console and Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel.
- Restore Default View buttons added in the Fax Voip Console and Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel.
- Fixed problem of dialing in voice mode (time waiting for call answer). "Ringing" voice indication added.
- Correct switching to T.38 after dialing in voice mode.
- Fixed problem with answering incoming calls with some PBX's because of an annoying bug in our SIP code.
- Added detailed description of how to send and receive Color Faxes over VOIP using Venta Fax and Fax Voip. This technology is fully compatible with Fax Voip.
- Fax Preview panel in Fax Voip Console added.
- Added possibility to View current status of incoming faxes in Fax Voip Console. Now you know about incoming fax and the page number currently received, not waiting for the end of fax reception.
- Possibility to convert faxes into different graphic formats added. Available formats: TIFF (CCITTFAX4, CCITTFAX3, LZW, PACKBITS), PDF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG. Splitting into pages and saving only selected pages also possible.
- Implemented new Common Dialogs Send a Fax... and Save As... with Fax Preview and possibility to set options.
- Fixed problem with correct appearance of the "Send Fax Wizard" window (after printing) "on top" on Vista or Windows 2008 systems.
- Added XP/Vista visual styles for some of the basic user interface elements.
- Added possibility to send faxes in Audio G711 Fax mode via Virtual COM Ports (modems). This means that now you can use standard fax software to send faxes via SIP providers without support for T.38, for example via Betamax.
- Added function of automatic Fall back to G711 Fax mode. This feature can be useful for those SIP providers that support T.38, but support for T.38 is not always guaranteed.
- Added possibility to View current status of outgoing faxes in Fax Voip Console. Now you know the page number currently transmitted and other statistics, not waiting for the end of fax sending.
- Separate ECM/Bitrate settings for outgoing/incoming and T.38/audio faxes. Settings of these parameters for Virtual COM Ports (modems) and Built-in SIP Fax Lines are also separated.
- Added possibility to send faxes without Virtual COM ports and 3rd-party fax software (both t38 and G711 faxes), using Fax Voip built-in SIP Fax Lines.
- Added Fax Voip Printer.
- Log Book Application replaced by Fax Voip Console application with enhanced functionality.
- Added built-in Mail to Fax functionality (based on Fax Voip built-in SIP Fax Lines).
- Now you can add non-numeric prefixes (eg '+') and use non-digit numbers (usernames) in the "Outgoing SIP Call Routing" rules.
- Fixed issue with zero timestamp when using audio (G711) fax mode. Fixing this problem allows to work correctly, not only with Betamax, but also with many other SIP service providers and equipment for which t38 is not supported.
- Added possibility to run Fax Voip as Windows Service.
- Added possibility to send Emails via CDO. This makes using of Fax to Mail (both internal and via Microsoft Fax) and Mail to Fax more comfortable and reliable. You can use SMTP server with SSL support (eg gmail.com), and specify the name of sender in your national language. Added built-in SMTP-client for testing before using. New option Send Mail log (CDO) will help to identify errors in configuring SMTP.
- In the Fax to File function added possibility to receive G711-faxes at 14400/12000 bps (v.17).
- In the Fax to File function time of waiting for fax connection when an incoming call is increased up to 1 minute.
- Now you can specify Local Fax ID (Fax to File function). We also added a display of Call Duration in LogBook.
- In Mail to Fax (via Microsoft Fax) function added possibility to specify Local Fax ID (SenderFaxID =) and fax header (SenderCompany =) in the mail body.
- In Fax to Mail (both internal and via Microsoft Fax) and Mail to Fax functions substantially changed format of email messages.
- Fixed several bugs in Fax to File function. These defects could cause malfunction and may even lead to crash of application under certain conditions (in v.4.1.1).
- Setup program does not install Microsoft Fax Service without user confirmation, or if it is already installed (Windows XP/2003).
- Fax Voip blocking Mail to Fax function, if Microsoft Fax Service is not installed. This avoids the error message that does not look very nice.
- Voice Modem Functionality added. Now you can use Fax Voip not only as "T38 fax" but also as Voice Mailbox (Answering Machine). You can use the voice greeting before sending or receiving fax. It is possible to send not only faxes, but also voice messages.
- DTMF support added. It makes it possible to manage your Voice and Fax Mailbox using DTMF tones.
- New voice functions have been successfully tested with Venta Fax & Voice program. Venta Fax & Voice allows to use all new Voice and DTMF features of Fax Voip. You can even listen to SIP line through your computer speakers.
- Voice capabilities have also been successfully tested with BVRP Classic Phone Tools, and with FaxTalk Messenger Pro programs.
- Support for Multiple SIP Registrations added. It is possible to register multiple SIP accounts with the same SIP server or have simultaneous SIP registrations with different SIP servers .
- Support for Outgoing Call Routing and Incoming Call Routing added. Options give a possibility to route calls, depending on initial conditions, as well as allow you to use different settings for different virtual lines.
- Added support for different Audio Codecs for SIP. Current version of Fax Voip supports following audio formats for SIP: G.711-uLaw-64k, G.711-ALaw-64k, G.723.1, G.726-32k, GSM-06.10, iLBC, SpeexNB, SpeexWB
- Caller ID feature is added. Caller ID is now supported both via COM-port interface and using “Standart 14400 bps modem” driver via TAPI.
- Added possibility to Dial a Phone Number Extension using DTMF tones.
- Sending Faxes over G711 feature has been removed due to incompatibility with the new functions. This feature was added earlier in the experimental purposes and was not correct. Nevertheless, you can receive faxes as G711-audio with "Receive faxes as files" function.
- SIP and t38 parts of the program have undergone significant changes. Fixed errors related to incorrect use of "Outbound Proxy" function. These errors are sometimes caused the lack of hearing or failing when switching to t38 fax mode.
- Fixed some bugs in mfaxmail.exe (mfaxmail.exe required for functions Mail to Fax and Fax to Mail and uses Microsoft Fax API).
- User Guide in PDF format has been removed from the program. This guide is actually duplicated the main help file.
- Windows Vista x64 Edition and Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition Support Added.
- Added possibility to work with 3-rd party Virtual COM Ports Drivers (Eltima Virtual Serial Port Driver, Eterlogic.com Virtual Serial Ports Emulator etc.), which is particularly important for users of Vista/Windows 2008 x64 Edition systems, but it may also be useful for all other systems.
- Recommendations relating to work correctly with pdf attachments using Mail to Fax function are added to the help system. You need to install Acrobat Wrapper program to ensure proper closing Adobe Reader after automatic printing. http://www.biopdf.com/acrowrap/close_adobe_reader.php
- Windows XP x64 Edition and Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition Support Added.
- Fixed some minor problems associated with the application icon in the System Tray. Library STrayIco.ocx is no longer used. All calls are now being implemented through API.
- The program no longer tries to install cdosys.dll. It is anticipated that the CDO (Collaboration Data Objects) is now part of Windows and the correct library is present in all supported systems by default.
- Added new icons for some files. This ensures a more comfortable viewing files in a folder on Vista/2008, especially if to use the Large Icons mode or the Extra Large Icons mode.
- Windows Vista and Windows 2008 Server Support Added
- Added the possibility to edit SIP Display Name and SIP User Agent.
- New design for Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel applied. Now we can quickly introduce new preferences under the demands of our users.
- Fax Voip now able to send audio-faxes (over G711 codec). This was made possible by the introduction of internal T38 to G711 Gateway. You can send audio-faxes using ECM. Receiving of audio-faxes implemented as Fax to Tiff.
- Added the ability to change the timeout to access POP3 server.
- You can now check Status of SIP registration in the Fax Voip FaxModem Control Panel (with error description).
- New feature: Fax Voip is now a fully-functional system for sending faxes via e-mail (Mail to Fax) and for receiving faxes to e-mail (Fax to Mail). New mail-fax system is based on Microsoft Fax API, so the Microsoft Fax Service should be installed and configured to operate with Fax Voip at your computer.
- The Setup program runs the Windows Components Wizard, which verifies that the Microsoft Fax Service is installed and, if necessary, installs it.
- When you install a COM-port, “Standart 14400 bps Modem” is added to this port automatically. When you delete a COM-port, the modem is automatically deleted from the system.
- New feature: Fax Voip supports the redirection of incoming faxes to e-mail. To use this option, you should select Receive faxes as files option. Fax Voip uses account for the SMTP-server and forwards incoming faxes at the pre-specified e-mail address.
- SIP part of the program has undergone significant changes. Correct and stable SIP registration is now supported. Fax Voip was successfully tested for the stable operation with a large number of t38 SIP providers directly. Now Fax Voip program accepts incoming fax calls without problems. You can use Fax Voip as an extension to the SIP PBX. There is no need to provide a static route for incoming calls. No problems with the Outbound Proxy feature as well.
- It is now possible to save incoming faxes directly in TIFF or PDF files. Fax Voip can redirect all incoming t38 fax calls in TIFF or PDF files without using a standard fax software, and without limiting the number of incoming fax sessions. In this mode, the virtual modem lines are not involved and can be used for outgoing t38 fax calls. It was designed and implemented a special software for the convenience of handling incoming faxes: FaxVoip Log Book.
- Added support for G723.1 codec and GSM 06.10 codec. T38 is a special fax protocol for sending faxes over voip. But it is impossible to start calls without voice codecs. If your SIP provider does not support G711 codec, you can use G723 or GSM codecs. Now you can select voice codecs in the Fax Voip FaxModem Control panel.
- Added support for STUN server. It is very impotant feacher for using with some SIP providers. Now you can enter STUN server name in the Fax Voip FaxModem Control panel.
- Fixed some errors in using Outbound Proxy. This feacher is correct now.
Added some comments about using Fax Voip with AXON PBX, as for incoming fax calls from external SIP Network to Fax Voip. If you have problems with incoming faxes, it is important to check Use static IP address and static mapped ports option in AXON PBX in the Network Settings panel and enter External SIP port and External RTP port starting from... values. No need to enter your Public IP address here.